Our foodservice business continues to see significant year on year growth. We have enviable distribution of our products throughout the UK via the wholesale channel, these include national operators such as Brakes and Bidvest and regional wholesale businesses. In addition to this Whitby Scampi can be enjoyed in a large number of the major pub and restaurant operators.
As a result, we are looking to add an Account Manager to support the growth within the wholesale sector, firstly to manage a portfolio of regional wholesale accounts and provide support to the national account managers servicing other wholesale accounts.
- Manage and be the point of contact for a portfolio of regional wholesale customers.
- Deliver profitable sales growth within your account base
- Organise product presentation to respective sales team and buyers within your account base
- Organise telesales activity within your account portfolio
- Manage day to day admin from your account portfolio
- Support foodservice NAM team by assisting with customer presentations, exhibitions and telesales activity
- Support foodservice NAM team by providing administration support where needed
- Report back to Marketing teams on new opportunities to maximise new and existing accounts growing brand awareness.
- Role supported and developed by the Head of Foodservice and Whitby Seafoods teams.
• Graduate Calibre with a great work ethic and real drive and ambition.
• Ability to build external relationships within the foodservice sector buying teams to develop a successful long-term relationship.
• Highly numerical and PC proficient.
• Be able to represent Whitby Seafoods to the high standards expected, both internally and externally, whether that be Trade Shows, Client Meetings, colleagues or 3rd parties.
• Eager to learn and hungry for career development.
• Be Bloomin’ special!
• The role is predominately office based at Whitby Seafoods Head Office, but travel will be required to meet with customers and attend trade shows. A pool car will be available.
• The role will require a flexible approach to work hours and staying away from home during the week.
For additional information on Whitby Seafoods, please visit: