Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and the aged 16 and over. No purchase is necessary.
To upload a tip:
- Fully complete the entry form at www.whitby-seafoods.com and submit serving tips that you have created using the stated Whitby Seafoods products. Recipes will be reviewed, after moderation and the best will be published on the Whitby Seafoods website.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering their serving tip. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- All recipes submitted will be subject to moderation. The Promoter has the absolute discretion to upload or not upload any recipe and to remove any content already uploaded without giving reasons for the decision. The Promoter shall in particular refuse to upload any content for the following reasons: Use of defamatory or malicious content
Any indecent or inappropriate content
Inclusion of other brands
By entering, the entrant agrees that: They have either personally created the recipes.
They are the sole owner and copyright holder of the recipes.
- They grant to the Promoter the right to use the recipes for a period of 48 months from the publishing date on the Whitby Seafoods website in any reasonable manner and media the Promoter deems reasonable and for no further consideration and payment free.
- They grant the Promoter the right to use the entered recipes on the Whitby Seafoods website, Facebook, and email newsletters of Whitby Seafoods for a period of 48 months from the publishing date on the Whitby Seafoods website for no further consideration and payment free.
- Entries not fulfilling the stated criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified and will not be published on the Whitby Seafoods website.
- Data Protection: The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the recipes ideas or creating recipes. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with creation of recipes or entering into this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering your recipe ideas, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
The Promoter is Whitby Seafoods, Fairfield Way, Whitby Business Park, Whitby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom YO22 4PU.